If You have a requirement to build Your own custom standalone frame grabber or internet appliance, Epiphan Systems has a solution for You – VGA2LAN Development Kit.
This Kit includes all needed ingredients for Your custom solution, hardware, customized Linux build environment, and drivers to give your 100% control over all features of VGA2LAN.
The VGA2LAN Development Kit is an elegant “tool kit” for building Your own compact, durable, and reliable VGA capture, recording, and broadcasting products.
The VGA2LAN can acquire VGA signals in up 2048 x 2048 resolutions at a maximum capture rate of 120 frames per second.
The VGA2LAN uses a separate FPGA for VGA capture purposes, and the latest Motorola PowerPC processor.
VGA2LAN could be connected with a USB flash drive which can yield up to 64GB of internal memory. An external hard drive could be used for unlimited storage capacity.
The capabilities of VGA2LAN could be extended with an integrated Gigabit Ethernet hub, and internal and external USB 2.0 ports . VGA2LAN can be connected with external DVD writers and printers.
Examples of implementation of VGA2LAN Development Kit:
Here is a complete list of hardware items in the VGA2LAN Development Kit:
- VGA2LAN card.
- Device enclosure.
- VGA Cable.
- UPS (Universal Power Supply).
- Active Kramer splitter and Active Kramer splitter power supply.
- VGA Passive Y-splitter.
- VGA male-to-male adapter.
- and USB “A” plug to USB mini “B” plug 5 pin cable.
Necessary Software provided by Epiphan Systems:
- Customized Linux-based build environment
for developing applications for VGA2LAN platform.
- Drivers for VGA2LAN embedded Linux that give
third party applications access to its features.
- VGA2LAN driver and application for Linux.
- VGA2LAN driver and application for Windows.
- VGA2LAN driver and application for MAC OS.
- Very helpful sample applications for VGA2LAN platform.
VGA2LAN comes with 4 hours online support from Epiphan Systems, and recompiling with any flavor of Linux.